Our Regional Business operates from Bathgate, West Lothian which is home to our focussed Teams of Sales, Construction, Commercial, Technical, Land, Accounting, Customer Care and Administration. Those Teams all contribute to the success of our Developments throughout the Region, encompassing Central, East and South East (Borders) of Scotland and providing all of our customers with quality homes in desirable locations. We have developments in various major cities and towns from Stirling to Galashiels and including major centres of Stirling, Falkirk, Edinburgh, West/Mid/East Lothian and the Borders.
“The best thing about working at Persimmon East Scotland is the commitment to developing the skills of our Teams throughout a variety of roles all of which contribute to our success”.
- Award winning Company
- Part of one of the UK’s largest housebuilders
- The UK’s most successful housebuilder.
- Varied range of Persimmon and Charles Church developments
- 20 active sites across Central Scotland, Edinburgh, Lothians and Borders
- Office in Bathgate commutable from both Edinburgh, Glasgow and Fife.
- Wide variety of roles within the Company as we have our own employees in every discipline.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Focus on Trainees/Graduates/Apprentices in all disciplines both in our Head Office but also on all of our Sites (both Sales and Construction).
- Provide University and College support to Trainee/Graduate roles.