Llantrisant-based Persimmon Homes East Wales was established in 1996. The company employs over 120 people and is committed to providing the very best in new home design, construction and service.
“The best thing about working at Persimmon East Wales is the company’s friendly and welcoming people, the vibrancy and buzz of the office, the camaraderie of the team and the satisfaction of knowing that customers are happy and satisfied with their brand new home”.
- Dedicated to creating and building local communities, Persimmon Homes specialises in offering a wide choice of beautifully designed homes of the highest quality in prime locations under the Charles Church and Persimmon brands.
- Persimmon Homes East Wales covers a geographical area that runs alongside the M4 corridor, extending from Bridgend to the Severn Bridge and South Herefordshire.
- The business currently operates on 16 developments, with new sites planned to come on-stream within the next 12 months in Abergavenny, Barry, Chepstow, Hawthorn, Llandough, Llantwit Major, Lydney and Newport.
- One of our exciting new projects at St Ederyns Village in Cardiff will see over 1,000 new homes being developed over the next few years, together with new Primary School, a Riverside Park to complement the Victorian parks of Cardiff, and a new Village Centre with allotment gardens.
- Persimmons strong sales during the last 12 months has seen the expansion of the whole team, with new employees added to all departments, from Land, Commercial and Technical, through to the Construction, Sales and Customer Service teams. This has brought new talent to complement the skills in both Head Office and on-site.
- Charles Church Developments were pleased to be given a ‘Special Planning Award’ by Bridgend County Borough Councils Building Excellence Awards for the scheme at Parc Derwen for the: ‘very high standard of development fronting Heol Spencer which makes a really good impression of the Parc Derwen Development’