Persimmon Homes West Wales has vacancies for an exciting supporting the site team to ensure everyday tasks are managed effectively through compliance and procedures put in place. This position will be based on site and not at Head Office. The purpose of this role is to work closely alongside the office based construction department and assist the site management team with IQC/HSE reports and closing down tasks, document management, ordering and liaising with the Procurement Team, administration is carried out efficiently, working closely with the Head Office Customer Care Team ensuring that queries and defects are dealt with appropriately by the site management and being responsible for holding confidential information with a full understanding of data protection. Key accountabilities include:
• Coordinating site office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company procedures
• Call off and dynamically manage materials for delivery, maintaining an easily referenced system for the site management team. Check deliveries received and control stock levels.
• Liaise with customers and customer care department for appointments and organisation and completion of key stage customer journey processes.
• Liaise with sales department to control and call of finishing touch orders with relevant contractors/suppliers.
• Booking in and conveying works programs from the site manager for Contractors, Services etc.
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
• Creating and maintaining filing systems, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information, with an objective of a paper reduced system.
• Maintaining up to date construction drawings in compliance with latest drawing register
• Letter writing and assisting with diary entries for site management.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel and COINS to produce correspondence and documents and to record spreadsheets and databases
• Updating the site manager Coins application as directed by the site manager to record progress or update H&S evidencing and recording.
• Maintaining databases, coordinating and updating H&S documentation, statutory inspections and H&S construction phase plan under the direction and control of the site manager.
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts Inc. Customers.
• Organising and sending outgoing site post
• Photocopying, scanning and printing various documents
• Preparation of quotes, invoices, pay less notices, contract charges, H&S compliance notices and any relevant paperwork for Management
Ideally the success fully candidate would have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and COINS but this is not essential.
Competitive Rates of Pay
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory background check e.g. employment history and criminal record check. These background checks are job specific to certain vacancies within Persimmon.
An exciting role supporting the site team to ensure everyday tasks are managed effectively through compliances and procedures put in...Apply For This Job