Persimmon Homes Wessex are looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join a busy department from our Malmesbury Regional Office. Monday to Friday – Hours 9 am to 5 pm (with some flexibility) with one hour for lunch.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in construction however this is not essential, but customer care and communication skills, organisational skills, problem solving abilities and IT proficiency are essential.
Duties will include:
• Looking after customers in the important few weeks after legal completion / occupation of their new home and then throughout their 2 year warranty
• Proactively calling and writing to customers on a periodic basis and managing any resulting actions
• Close liaison with Site Management Teams and Sub Contractors to ensure any snagging items are closed down swiftly
• Managing Maintenance Staff diaries and booking of appointments
• Regular reporting to Senior Management and Directors and attendance of weekly meetings
• Administrative duties such as letter and email writing, data entry, etc
In return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits after successful completion of a 6 month probationary period. This is an office based position although some temporary home working may be required in line with Government guidance surrounding Covid 19.
Initial interviews will take place via Zoom.
Good communication skills with an ability to prioritise a busy workload and plan ahead is essential. Computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills are also necessary.
Competitive Salary, Pension, Life Assurance & Bonus
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory background check e.g. employment history and criminal record check. These background checks are job specific to certain vacancies within Persimmon
Persimmon Homes Teesside require 2 x Maintenance Operatives based within the Teesside region. The successful candidates will provide a variety...Apply For This Job