Persimmon Homes North East require a New Build Quality Inspector. The position requires the individual to regularly inspect all aspects of the construction activity on site for compliance of all regulatory and warranty standards as well as continually assess and finished quality of each home providing accurate reports of these site visits back to the Divisional Director/Regional Chairman to enable continual support to improve all aspects of the construction process through the region.
Key duties are as follows:
• To carry out regular quality and compliance checks on site for all aspects of the construction works by thoroughly checking compliance with the warranty provider’s standards, building regulations and also any internal standards laid down by the company.
• To prepare a clear report following site visits by accurately recording any non-compliant works or processes.
• To ensure that the construction department rectify any defective or substandard works within the required timescales as laid down by the company.
• As required, to be able to present to the regional site team reports of your findings and actively seek to promote “exceptional quality” to the construction department.
• Monitor both subcontractors’ and site managers’ performance, check materials quality and provide feedback to regional and divisional management team.
The successful candidate should be fully aware of the standards laid down in the Building Regulations and appropriate warranty providers standards and be able to accurately check compliance on site in all aspects. You will be able to gather and analyse information from a variety of sources both internal and external to support your recommendations and findings.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a tenacious attitude to quality standards and be able to work as part of a large team to drive the quality standards forward with the tenacity to succeed. You will possess good written communication skills, be able to produce accurate reports and maintain both written and IT based reporting systems, hence you must have good IT literacy and the ability to learn new software packages. In addition to your technical expertise, you should be able to demonstrate a consultative approach with the ability to build rapport, establish credibility and build effective relationships with colleagues.
Competitive Salary, Company Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance & Bonus
Persimmon Homes East Midlands are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager. This vacancy is based within the East Midlands...Apply For This Job