Supporting the Project Team to deliver, the business process and IT change plan. The business is undergoing a reimplementation of its core ERP system – Microsoft Dynamics. You will provide support across all departments to accurately process and enter master data into the new ERP system.
• You will manually transfer data into new ERP system in the agreed new format. At the same time deleting or closing data flows in the old system.
• Identify any data or process gaps between systems.
• Liaising with all departments and Management levels.
• Assist with the documentation of new business processes and work instructions.
• End user testing.
• To carry out work safely and in the interests of all employees in accordance with the EHS procedures manual and summarised in the EHS responsibilities matrix.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5 GCSEs grade C and above (or equivalent). Relevant experience is desirable.
• You possess strong written and verbal skills.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
• Have an accurate, logical and methodical approach to your work, with good problem solving skills.
• Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
• Self motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word/Excel.
• Exposure to ERP systems desirable.
Competitive Rates of Pay