Supporting the delivery of the Business process and IT change plan. The business is undergoing a reimplementation of its core ERP system – Microsoft Dynamics. This is a hands on role that will require review, testing, documentation, implementation and training on the new processes.
• End user testing.
• Documenting Business process changes, including flow charts.
• Documenting work instructions.
• Manual data transfer into new ERP system.
• Liaising with all departments and Management levels.
• Deliver change updates on a weekly basis.
• To carry out work safely and in the interests of all employees in accordance with the EHS procedures manual and summarised in the EHS responsibilities matrix.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent).
You possess strong written and verbal skills.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to quickly establish the underlying issues in a complex process.
• Have a logical and methodical approach to your work, with an eye for detail.
• Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
• Self motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word/Excel.
• Exposure to ERP systems desirable.
Competitive Rates of Pay