Persimmon Homes Cornwall has a vacancy for an experienced Sales Advisor with an immediate start for the right candidate. This will be based at our Plymouth or Liskeard Office.
Sales Advisors are our ambassadors as invariably they are the first point of contact that a customer will make with the Company so it is vital that the correct first impression is made.
As a Sales Advisor operating on-site and reporting directly to the Field Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the entire sales process of all properties on-site, in addition to customer care. Negotiating the sale of houses on the development, you’ll advise customers on properties, specifications and the buying process, ensuring you meet sales targets, including reservations and legal completions within set timescales. Liaising regularly with customers, together with solicitors, estate agents and financial institutions, to ensure they’re kept fully informed of the build programme, will be a key element of the role, together with:
• Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner
• Meet and greet all visitors to the sales office in a polite, courteous and efficient manner.
• Ensure the customers are kept up to date and well informed of the progress of their purchase.
• Respond to cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ the reservation.
• Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes.
• Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams having a good understanding of plans, building regs and legal obligations.
• Report to line management on viewings, reservations, sales as appropriate.
Full-time/Thursday-Monday 11.00-6.00pm (WEEKEND WORKING) Permanent
As you can imagine there are peak periods when potential customers will view new homes so it is vital that applicants understand or have experience of working weekends and bank holidays, this being a key part of the role. You will possess a proven track record in sales and negotiation preferably within the residential housing sector and have a genuine interest in the housing market.
5 x GCSE including Maths and English (or equivalent).
This challenging role offers a sales driven individual to continue on their career path with the opportunity for further career progression. The role requires a confident and experienced customer facing Sales Advisor whose communication skills are first class in order to deal effectively and efficiently with the general public. Good planning and organisational skills are key in handling and progressing multiple sales mixed with patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure when dealing with difficult situations.
Competitive Salary, Commission, Pension & Life Assurance.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory background check e.g. employment history and criminal record check. These background checks are job specific to certain vacancies within Persimmon.
Experience New Home Sales Advisors – Essex Persimmon Homes Essex has vacancies for experienced New Homes Sales Advisors to join...Apply For This Job