Persimmon Homes West Scotland is based in Garthamlock Glasgow and was established in 1986. The Company encompasses Persimmon Homes, Charles Church and Persimmon Partnerships Developments, offering a diversity of product range and extensive industry experience and expertise.
“The best thing about working at West Scotland is the enduring commitment to providing homes to be proud of, for our customers”.
- Mainly covering the West of Scotland with a predominance in Glasgow, Renfrewshire and Lanarkshire, the Company has some of the best selling locations in Scotland.
- Encompassing over 26 live developments with plans to add more sites, the West Scotland business is the largest new home builder in West Central Scotland
- Whilst predominantly a builder of new-build quality family homes, our experience has been coloured with refurbishment projects such as the iconic Anchor Mill in Paisley and the award winning Sheriff Court in Glasgow.
- Charles Church homes are synonymous with quality and design, aimed at the more discerning purchaser looking for a home of distinction.
- The Partnership arm of our business specialises in regeneration homes, offering quality, comfort and security to suit every budget in conjunction with various Housing Associations.
- Our Regional offices are conveniently located in Garthamlock, close to Glasgow Fort and M8 motorway links East and West.
- Customer Satisfaction is paramount to Persimmon and this is evidenced through the HBF surveys.
- The Company continues to actively pursue new land acquisitions to help maintain its position in the West of Scotland.