Persimmon Homes Suffolk is the 30th regional operating company to be formed by the Persimmon Group, opening in January 2018, a notable landmark in the sustainable and successful growth of the UK’s most successful and leading house builder. If you see your future in residential house building then Persimmon Homes Suffolk is the Company for you. Why not apply today and be part of our highly successful and motivated team at our newly established Suffolk office.
“The best thing about working at Persimmon Homes Suffolk is being part of a committed and successful team”.
- Persimmon Homes Suffolk is based in Great Blakenham, Suffolk, conveniently located for Ipswich and good links to the A14 and A12.
- Operating throughout Babergh, Mid Suffolk, Suffolk Coastal, Waveney District Council, St Edmundsbury and Forest Heath.
- We currently have 6 developments across the region including both Persimmon and our Charles Church premium brand.
- A strong management team will offer support and training opportunities for career development.
- Annual staff functions including dinner dances, sporting events and various charity fund raising events.
- Be part of a successful, friendly and professional team.