Persimmon Wessex is based in the picturesque market town of Malmesbury, ideally located to service our sites bordering the M4/A34 Corridor. Developments in historic towns such as Trowbridge, Melksham, Witney and Wantage showcase our ability to combine modern building techniques whilst remaining sympathetic to the local architectural vernacular.
“The best thing about working at Persimmon Homes Wessex is that the people are all friendly and willing to work as a team. Persimmon also offers a competitive salary and benefits package”.
- Developments in Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and North East Somerset.
- Average of 14 developments at any one time.
- Major new developments regularly commencing including 1,500 new homes in Wantage
- Our purpose-built, fully air-conditioned offices with ample parking opened in May 2008
- Conveniently located on the outskirts of Malmesbury, 5 miles from the M4 junction 17.
- Many employees with over 10 years service to the company.