Based in Penllergaer, Swansea, the West Wales Company was established in 2006. The Company is committed to promoting the very best in quality of construction and Customer Care. We are dedicated to creating local communities through careful design and use of sustainable building materials.
“The best thing about working at Persimmon Homes West Wales is that every day brings a fresh challenge and the positive spirit of the team helps to carry us through”.
- Persimmon Homes West Wales operates throughout Bridgend, Neath-Port Talbot, Swansea, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire.
- The Company currently has 14 developments spread across the region.
- Forthcoming and exciting new developments include Llanilid and Rhos Pontardawe.
- The majority of our new homes are built to exceed the current energy standards set by central government resulting in lower fuel bills.
- We support local groups and charities through our Community Champions Programme working to improve the quality of life for local people. Organisations can apply for funding by completing a simple online form at www.persimmohomes.com/charity.