The Stanton is an impressive three-storey townhouse with flexible living space to suit modern families. This three-bedroom family home has a practical ground floor including a handy utility and downstairs WC. The first floor consists of an open plan kitchen/dining room, front aspect living room and a handy study. The top floor is home to three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and further storage.
|Monday||11:00 to 18:00|
|Thursday||11:00 to 18:00|
|Friday||11:00 to 18:00|
|Saturday||11:00 to 18:00|
|Today||11:00 to 18:00|
Looking for inspiration and want to see the quality of our stunning homes first-hand?
Our showhomes are open for you to view. Before you visit, please book via our 'Arrange an appointment' link or give us a call.
There are guidelines in place to protect you and our sales teams. We look forward to seeing you soon.
* The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary. Please ask to see the drawings relative to the specific plot. All room dimensions are to a -+50mm (2") tolerance. Kitchen layouts are indicative only. Please consult the Sales Adviser on-site for specific kitchen layouts. This information is for guidance only and does not form part of any contract or constitute a warranty
Chasewater is 5 miles from Norton Hall Meadow, with its 90 hectare reservoir, vast open green spaces and extensive water sport activities. These include sailing, wakeboarding, water-skiing, zorbing and paddle boarding. Chasewater is the ideal place for nature trails, bird watching, cycling and peaceful picnics. Go Ape offers outdoor activities with zip wires, trampoline nets in the trees and off-road segways. Burnwood Leisure Centre is 3.4 miles from Norton Hall Meadow and includes a pool, gym, squash and a sports hall.
Families are well catered for as there are some excellent schools in the area, including the Jerome Primary School, Norton Canes Primary School, Chase Grammar School and Great Wyrley Academy.
Everything you need for day-to-day living is close by, including a SPAR convenience store. The Orbital retail park just 1.8 miles from Norton Hall Meadow, has a Sainsbury's supermarket and other main retail outlets. Cannock shopping centre is just over 3 miles from the development, offering a wide range of shopping facilities, including a variety of food outlets, popular high street shops and an outdoor market in Church Street and Market Place.
There are excellent transport links in the immediate area, with the M6(Toll) linking to the M6. Landywood and Cannock train stations connect with mainline services to London, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool. Norton Hall Meadow also benefits from a good local bus service, running from Burntwood Road into Cannock town centre every 30 minutes.
An exciting new Government scheme aimed at helping more people onto the property ladder. Available on selected developments and plots only.
You buy ours and we'll buy yours! By far the easiest way to sell your home. It makes great financial sense too...
We'll help you sell your home in 3 easy steps...
If you've saved a 10% deposit for a Persimmon home, we could boost it by providing an additional 5%, giving you a total deposit of 15%.
At Persimmon we're proud to support our local communities. Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. We also have a programme of community events taking place as part of our partnership with Team GB for the 2024 Paris Olympics, along with other great initiatives.
Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Whilst the programme is running, each of our regional offices makes a donation of up to £6,000 every quarter to local organisations.
We're proud to be one of Team GB's official partners for Paris 2024. In the lead up to the Olympics we'll be posting lots of exciting content in partnership with Team GB, from athlete appearances to competitions and challenges.