60k Follower Competition Terms & Conditions (“the Terms”)
60k Follower Competition Terms & Conditions (“the Terms”)
1. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Persimmon PLC a company incorporated in England with company number 1818486 whose registered office address is Persimmon House, Fulford, York UK, YO19 4FE. The term Promoter shall be deemed to mean Persimmon PLC and all companies within the Persimmon group of companies.
3. The following are not eligible to participate in the Promotion (and may under no circumstances be Eligible Entrants):
3.1 Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members;
3.2 contractors of, suppliers to and others contractually engaged by Persimmon PLC (or any of its group companies) including (in each case) their employees and family members thereof.
4. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of the Rules (which the Promoter may from time to time vary, and any varied Terms will be posted on www.persimmonhomes.com), and each entrant acknowledges that any failure to comply with these Rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge. The Promoter’s discretion is such matters shall be final.
5. The general principle is fairness: Entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges (being certain staff employed by the Promoter), this principle has been or is likely to have been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the Promotion, change the Promotion Terms or instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. Only one entry/vote per entrant (or household, computer or other unit as appropriate) will be permitted in order for that. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion
6. The Promotion will commence on the 26th October 2023 at 00:01 (GMT). The closing date for the receipt of entries is 23:59 (GMT) on the 16th November 2023 (“Closing Date”).
7. An Eligible Entrant shall be (subject to these Terms) an individual person who is a resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who at the date of entry into this Promotion is aged 18 or over.
8. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion an entrant (and each individual entrant warrants that) is are aged 18 or over.
9. The Promotion is for the chance to win one £500 digital voucher for Dunelm or equivalent online retailer.
10. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative to the voucher. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
11. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize of any promotional item(s).
12. An Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion via the Persimmon Homes Instagram account using the #Persimmon60 hashtag.
13. Different members of the same family are eligible to apply (so long as they are not members of the same household).
14. All valid Entries on Instagram will be considered by the Judges for the chance to win the prize. A single prize winner will be selected by the Judges from all qualifying entries within 14 days of the relevant monthly Closing Date.
15. The prize winner will be notified via the method of entry (or otherwise as the Promoter so requires) within 14 days of the Promoter’s selection (“Notification”).
16. The prize winners must respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize. If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize within the said period, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn.
17. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize winner at the Promoter’s cost.
18. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via Instagram.
19. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and each entrant accepts that the Promoter is under no obligation to enter into any correspondence or discussion relating to the Promotion.
20. At all times throughout the Promotion, entrants must deal with the Promoter in the upmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify any entrant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination of or amendment of the Promotion will be published on the Persimmon Homes Instagram page.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment.
23. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names of the winners (and by entering into this Promotion each entrant accepts that) and by entering into the Promotion each winner accepts and agrees that he/she irrevocably consents to their image and Instagram handle being shared on the promoter’s social media channels in connection with publicity for the Promotion..
25. The Promotion is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Instagram or any subsidiary companies thereof. Any correspondence relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter only.