Perfect for the way we live today, the 3 bedroom 2.5 storey Moseley has a modern open plan kitchen, dining, living room. French doors also open into the garden making it a home that's ideal for entertaining. Upstairs there are three nicely-proportioned bedrooms and a family-sized bathroom. Appealing to families, first time buyers and young professionals.
The Moseley key features:
*This home is part of the Affordable Homes Scheme*
The Wigan Council equity loan scheme can provide assistance to help buy this home if you meet the local connection and affordability criteria applied by Wigan Council. Before buying a new home through the scheme you must have been assessed by Wigan Council and an approval letter issued.
The equity loan available is for 30% of the full purchase price of the property. The remaining 70% of the value will be from your deposit (minimum 5%) and mortgage.
For more information on this scheme, please read full details in the Affordable Homes Scheme Equity Loan Buyers Guide
* The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary. Please ask to see the drawings relative to the specific plot. All room dimensions are to a -+50mm (2") tolerance. Kitchen layouts are indicative only. Please consult the Sales Adviser on-site for specific kitchen layouts. This information is for guidance only and does not form part of any contract or constitute a warranty.
In line with recent Government guidance, our show homes remain open. If you need to make an essential visit – just click on the ‘Arrange appointment’ button below.
There are guidelines in place to protect you and our sales teams. Please get in touch via email or give us a call if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you safely soon.
One of the best things about buying a new home is that you can choose to personalise it to make it yours from the day you move in.
Once your plot is reserved, you can start adding your own style and personality to every room with our range of styling options, upgrades and additional fixtures. This is your chance to visualise your perfect living space and create your very own dream home from day one.
Your choices will be added to your home at various stages of the build process, meaning the earlier you reserve your plot, the greater the selection available to you.
What would you choose from our Finishing Touches brochure?
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary.
The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice, please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract. Further information is available from a site sales advisor.
The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
For full details on the HM Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme please visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don’t represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
Copyright 2020 Persimmon plc. All Rights Reserved.
Persimmon plc, Registered Office: Persimmon House, Fulford, York UK, YO19 4FE.
Registered in England No. 1818486