Persimmon Homes

Get to know our schemes

We know that every one of our buyers is different, from first time buyers to those seeking more space for a family, and from those with smaller to deposits to those with homes to sell. Here’s a guide to finding out which of our buying schemes could be right for you.

First time buyers

Are you ready to take your first step onto the housing ladder? If you’re a first time buyer, we operate a range of buying schemes that could be perfect for you.

Deposit Boost

Already have a 10% deposit? Using the Deposit Boost scheme, if you’ve saved a 10% deposit for a Persimmon home, we could boost it by providing an additional 5%, giving you a total deposit of 15%.

For example, if the home you wanted to buy was £200,000, you would need to have a deposit of at least £20,000 (10%). Using Deposit Boost, we could add an additional £10,000 (5% of the sale price), giving you a total deposit of 15%. 

This would mean you'd only need to borrow 85%, you might be able to secure a more favourable rate.

Find out more about Deposit Boost. 

Bank of Mum and Dad

This scheme is a great option if you have a parent or family member who’s able to help out with your first home purchase. 

With Bank of Mum & Dad, if your parent of family member gifts you a minimum of 5% of the purchase price of you first home, they'll receive a thank you of £2,000 from us after completion. We'll help them out, for helping you out!

Find out more about Bank of Mum & Dad.

Deposit Unlock

Saving up a deposit towards your first home is a huge feat, with the rising costs of living and rent that 10% can be hard to achieve. Fortunately, Deposit Unlock is a mortgage guarantee product that allows you to buy a new-build home with a deposit of just 5%.

If you're a first time buyer (or already own a home) you can secure selected new Persimmon homes up to the value of £750,000, with a deposit of just 5% of the purchase price. 

Find out more about Deposit Unlock. 

Home Movers

Buying schemes aren’t limited to first time buyers – we know that selling your home and purchasing a new house can be a stressful experience, not to mention expensive. That’s why we operate schemes that could be ideal if you’re moving from your current home into a Persimmon new build.

Part Exchange

Complicated chains, time constraints and estate agent fees are just some of the added pressures that come with selling your home. With Part Exchange, we’ll buy your home, leaving you free to go ahead and purchase your new Persimmon home.

We’ll organise the sale of your home from start to finish, including agreeing a fair price and appointing estate agents so you don’t have to. No fees, no hassle, and no chain to hold up your move. 

Find out more about Part Exchange.

Home Change

Busy lives and pricey selling costs can make the process of selling your own home hard work - this is why we offer Home Change.

If you choose to buy using Home Change, we’ll help facilitate the marketing of your existing home to find you a buyer, and then manage the sale, rather than buying the property ourselves. It’s another great option that takes the additional cost and stress out of moving.

Find out more about Home Change.

 

 

All offers are available on selected plots only. For individual scheme T&Cs, visit the full pages on our website

Latest Articles

From creating the perfect family space to staying on top of seasonal trends, here are some ways to tailor your beautiful Persimmon Home to fit your lifestyle and personality.

10 April 2024

20 simple cleaning hacks for your home this spring

Want to perfect your house cleaning routine? With busy lives and family to prioritise, it can be hard to find time to keep our homes looking spotless from top to bottom. That’s why we asked Persimmon brand ambassador and cleaning expert Alice to share her house cleaning tips. Now you can work smarter not harder when it comes to ‘the big clean’ – and save some money, too.

Read more