*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Demand is high for affordable apartments in Westbury

27 February 2015

New apartments in Westbury have officially gone on sale with first time buyers and investors showing huge interest in the homes.

Persimmon Homes Wessex launched its Leigh Park development earlier this month, which offers prospective buyers a choice of two-bedroom apartments.

The site located off Leigh Park Way has a sales presence in the Leigh Park Community Centre adjacent to the new apartments and has a team of experienced sales advisors on hand to help buyers through the buying process.

With two apartments already sold, there are now only seven available with prices starting from £116,995. The development is the perfect site for first time buyers and under the Help to Buy Scheme customers can pay as little as £348 per month to own their own home.

The Government-backed Help to Buy scheme requires just a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. Buyers pay just 80% of the property price now, and the remaining 20% is provided by a Government equity loan, which is interest and repayment free for the first five years.

Pauline Fletcher, sales and marketing director for Persimmon Homes Wessex, said: “The development at Leigh Park is the perfect opportunity for people to take advantage of the Help to Buy scheme.

“People can pay just £348 per month to pay for their own home and our team will be on hand for anyone looking take advantage of this deal.

“Our dedicated sales team will be based at the Leigh Park Community Centre and we urge anyone who wants to know more about the limited number of apartments available to come and see us before it’s too late.”

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome