Managing Your Shares
You can manage your shareholding online by registering to use Investor Centre, a free and secure website managed by Computershare, our Registrar.
To register, visit Investor Centre. All you will need is your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) and registered address details.
Once you have registered and become a full member of Investor Centre you will be given access to:
- View portfolio balances and the market value of all your holdings registered with the Registrar
- Create a real-time statement
- Register to receive electronic shareholder communications
- Update your bank details
- Update your registered address
- Access your electronic statements
- View transaction history on your shareholding
Investor Centre also provides the ability to:
- Download forms
- View insightful market data
- View details of upcoming dividends and meetings
- Get help on your shareholding
For Computershare’s contact details please see our Contact Us page.
Information about future and past payments to shareholders.Dividend Information