*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

A helping hand from Persimmon to own houses for sale in Wolverhampton

20 July 2011

If you are looking for your first home yet saving up for that all important deposit seems out of reach, then help is at hand for first time buyers from Persimmon Homes at its latest development in Wolverhampton, Abbot’s Field.

The company’s Helping Hand scheme is available on selected homes at the Ettingshall Road site making owning a first home certainly affordable and within reach. A staggering 35 per cent of all Persimmon purchasers across the region have taken advantage of this great way to get to buy a first home so far this year.

Appreciating the importance for homebuyers to get onto the property ladder, Persimmon’s Helping Hand scheme allows purchasers to own 100 per cent of their home having initially paid for just 85 per cent of the value of the property. They then pay back the remaining 15 per cent when they sell the property or within ten years, whichever comes first.

What’s more, those that thought owning their first home was not possible this year, with the support of Persimmon’s scheme, can now turn their dream into a reality at Abbot’s Field where prices start from £137,950 for a three bedroom Brockton design or, just £117,257 with Helping Hand.

Anita Williams, sales and marketing director for Persimmon Homes West Midlands, explains: “Our aim is to help those looking to move into their first home possible and more importantly, affordable. With our Helping Hand scheme, there’s really no better way to make that move. We are delighted that it has been so popular with homebuyers and urge househunters to come and talk to us at Abbot’s Field to find out more.

“Helping Hand makes a real difference to first time buyers as it allows them to take out a mortgage which they feel comfortable with in paying for the initial 85 per cent and hold off paying for the remaining 15 per cent for a few years until they feel more financially secure. The remaining 15 per cent is also interest free for the first five years, meaning purchasers aren’t incurring any added costs.”

Houses for sale in Wolverhampton, Abbot’s Field, is an exciting development situated in Ettingshall Road in Wolverhampton and comprises a range of two, three and four bedroom homes. As Persimmon’s newest development in the region, houesbuyers are urged to act quickly to avoid disappointment if they want to reserve their ideal spot on the development.

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome