*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Act now and move into Ashington properties for Christmas

12 November 2013

Persimmon Homes is urging anyone looking to move into a new home in time for the festive season to visit the remaining plots at two of its beautiful Ashington locations, where they can be ready and waiting for Father Christmas long before Christmas Eve.

With both Shared Equity and Part Exchange Plus schemes available at the Seaton Vale and Portland developments, the houses for sale in Ashington are even more affordable for both first and second time buyers to own their dream home.

Helen Curry, field sales manager for Persimmon Homes North East says: “Our Shared Equity scheme requires no deposit which means first time buyers can put their hard earned savings towards presents this year, while they only secure finance for 85% of their chosen property. With no monthly rent or fees to pay on the remaining 15%, homebuyers will still own 100% of their home but in a much more affordable way.

“For people who want to move but still need to sell their existing property our Part Exchange Plus scheme is ideal, particularly as in some cases contracts can be exchanged in as little as four weeks. Persimmon will purchase your property meaning all you have to worry about is what to buy the family for Christmas.”

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome