An extra storey makes all the difference (1)
10 June 2016
Contemporary three-story homes being built at Willow Park in Norfolk are proving popular as they unlock another level of living space.
With new homes on the development attracting a wide cross-selection of buyers, from first-time to professional couples and growing families, Persimmon Anglia is reporting a high level of demand for the three-storey properties.
Michelle Baker, sales manager for Persimmon Anglia, said: “Buying a home tops the list of the most important and expensive decisions that people make in life, so getting it right is critical. To make the decision easier, our three-storey properties offer the space and flexibility that buyers are looking for and at an affordable price.”
With almost 18 years’ experience in the housing industry, Michelle has listed her top five reasons why three-storey homes provide flexible living space:
- Anyone with teenage children will understand the dilemma – they need privacy in the safety of the family home. The top floor of a three-storey property is perfect for teenagers who crave space to call their own.
- Large families looking to spread out over three floors will appreciate the flexibility of a layout with an open kitchen and dining area, a separate living room, spacious bedrooms, an en-suite and a family bathroom.
- With more and more professionals working from home, a three-storey layout is the perfect solution for setting up an office in the home.
- Blended families will also appreciate the extra space offered by a three-storey house. Many families now consist of divorced parents who have children from previous marriages and regular visits from step-siblings at weekends. The additional bedrooms available can accommodate the needs of this type of extended family without the feeling that everyone is living on top of one another.
- Increasing numbers of friends and professionals are choosing to get onto the first rung of the property ladder by buying a home together. The growing trend limits the risk and individual mortgage payment required per person each month. By opting for a three-storey house each person could potentially have a self-contained section or floor of the house giving them the privacy and space that they are looking for.
Willow Park, which offers two, three and four bedroom homes, is nestled in the traditional market town of Aylsham in Norfolk. Just a few miles away is the city of Norwich, which boasts a wealth of entertainment, leisure and cultural activities.