*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Art exhibition makes a splash at new flats for sale in Portishead

16 October 2012

A nautical-themed exhibition by esteemed artist Peri Taylor has been unveiled at Persimmon Homes’ Portland Green development in Portishead.

16 pieces of artwork, lovingly produced by Peri, now adorn the communal areas over three floors within the apartment complex at Portland Green and inside the two bedroom professionally designed Kelson show apartment.

Nicola Reed, sales director for Persimmon Homes Severn Valley, said: “It’s an absolute honour to host Peri’s collection at our Portland Green development. The nautical theme is particularly fitting for Portishead and I’m sure the exhibition will attract visitors far and wide.”

For every piece of artwork sold, Persimmon has pledged to donate £100 to its nominated charity, Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research.

The new flats for sale in Portishead, Portland Green, can be found at Sanderling Place in the attractive Port Marine area of Portishead. Homes at the development are currently available with Persimmon’s Shared Equity scheme whereby buyers are only required to raise funding by way of a small deposit and a mortgage for up to 75 per cent of the purchase price with the remaining 25 per cent not payable for ten years or until the home is re-sold - whichever comes first, with no interest to pay on the outstanding balance.

Homes available with shared equity are currently priced from just £99,995.

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome