*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Flats for sale in Stockton on Tees provide top floor apartments without sky high costs

12 July 2011

Recent news that a top floor apartment in London was sold for a whopping £135.4 million may put homebuyers off high rise living, but house hunters in Ingleby Barwick need not worry as Stoneleigh offers the high life without a high price tag.

One of the development’s most sought after flats for sale in Stockton on Tees include the Aycliffe apartment which is available with Persimmon Homes Teesside’s Shared Equity and Part Exchange scheme.

Shared Equity allows the purchase of 100% of a property at 80% of the price. The remaining 20% of the market value is only payable to Persimmon Homes when you sell your property or within ten years, whichever comes first; allowing you to own your dream home in a much more affordable way.

The Aycliffe is a two bedroom apartment which has a sizable kitchen with a spacious open-plan living and lounge area. The room is open plan and includes a Juliet balcony, designed to allow plenty of natural sunlight in and the master bedroom has an enviable dressing area with the potential to be easily transformed into an en-suite bathroom.

Christine Cooper, sales director for Persimmon Homes Teesside comments: “Stoneleigh has an established community feel and is perfect for first time buyers, young families and young professionals.

“Our apartments are not only spacious but they are designed to the highest possible standard and because of this we’ve received unprecedented footfall to the development. I now urge anyone thinking about a new property to act now before it is too late.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/propertynews/8456089/UKs-most-expensive-flat-sold-for-135.4-million.html

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome