Now is the time to buy homes for sale in Fareham say Persimmon Homes Southern
10 August 2011
Potential homebuyers sitting back and watching how prices develop should stop and take action, accordingly to Persimmon Homes Southern.
With good value house prices available at Persimmon’s Tanner’s Gate development in Titchfield, coupled with the return of the popular homebuying incentive such as Part Exchange, not forgetting the availability of the company’s Helping Hand shared equity scheme, there really is no reason not to buy homes for sale in Fareham.
In addition, according to recent reports and research conducted*, figures are indicating that in certain parts of the country, buying a house is cheaper now than renting. The survey highlighted that on average, if you rented, you would pay in the region of 10.5 per cent more than paying interest on a mortgage for a comparable property or higher in some parts of the country.
Tracey Lee, sales and marketing director at Persimmon Homes Southern, comments: “With the economic climate being unstable last year, it is understandable why potential homebuyers have been cautious. However, property prices currently provide excellent value for money which is matched by the availability of homebuying schemes to help people make that move as well as the low interest rate.
“We urge people to take advantage of the moment and whether a first time buyer looking to make that first move or equally, those that have sold their property and are living in rented, to pop in to our Tanner’s Gate development and see the range of homes we have. They really could be buying at the best time and there’s no better feeling for many than owning a brand new home.”
The company’s Part Exchange Scheme is designed to alleviate purchasers of the burden associated with selling an existing property. There’s less stress, financial benefits with no estate agent fees or advertising costs, leaving homebuyers free to enjoy moving into a brand new home.
Alternatively, those wishing to take that first step can take advantage of Persimmon’s Helping Hand scheme. Appreciating the importance for homebuyers to get onto the property ladder, Persimmon’s Helping Hand shared equity scheme, which is available on a selection of properties across the region, allows purchasers to own 100 per cent of their home having initially paid for just 80 per cent of the value of the property. They then pay back the remaining 20 per cent when they sell the property or within ten years, whichever comes first.
Tracey concludes: “It is an exciting time at the moment. Visitor levels have increased at Tanner’s Gate and whilst we remain cautiously optimistic about the economic climate, we are confident about the outlook. We have a home and a buying scheme to suit a host of homebuyers and their needs and look forward to settling more into a new home this year.”
* Research conducted by Zoopla.co.uk