*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Sharing the good news: Houses for sale in Fareham, Hampshire

30 March 2011

First time buyers who may have concerns about how they can make their move this year, need worry no more as Persimmon Homes Southern offers to share the load at its Tanners Gate development in Titchfield.

Appreciating the importance for homebuyers to get onto the property ladder, Persimmon is offering its Helping Hand shared equity scheme on a selection of properties at the Hunts Pond Road development.

Helping Hand allows purchasers to own 100 per cent of their home having initially paid for just 75 per cent of the value of the property. They then pay back the remaining 25 per cent when they sell the property or within ten years, whichever comes first.

Tracey Lee, sales director at Persimmon Homes Southern, comments: “Our shared equity scheme aims at helping first time buyers obtain their first property with realistic and achievable financial options. There are many buyers out there who are actively looking to purchase a new home but are reaching stumbling blocks either when it comes to finances or finding themselves a buyer and we hope that, through initiatives such as the shared equity and not forgetting our Part Exchange scheme, we can provide a helping hand to some of those people.”

The houses for sale in Fareham named 'Tanners Gate' is located close to the Titchfield, a village steeped in history and tradition. There are a number of amenities available, with a range of local and high street shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafés.

With a range of homes available including two bedroom apartments starting at just £112,463 through the shared equity scheme and three bedroom homes starting from as little as £212,457, Tanners Gate not only provides a good location but excellent value.

What’s more, the much awaited and anticipated showhome has now opened The three-bedroom three-storey Warsash has been dressed to impress and now provides visitors with the chance to see how truly spacious the properties are and envisage themselves living in one of these ultra modern properties.

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome