*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Be on the ball for perfect footie fan’s apartment and homes for sale in Bolton!

17 November 2012

What could be better for footie fans than hearing the roar of the crowd at the Reebok Stadium from your very own apartment? Look no further than Persimmon Homes’ Middlebrook View development near Bolton.

Dave Hodgson, sales director for Persimmon Homes North West, comments: “There are just a few apartments left at Middlebrook View and Plot 51 is a one bedroom apartment with views of the Reebok Stadium.

“It’s a perfect bachelor pad at an affordable price. House-hunters will have to be on the ball or they’ll miss this opportunity!”

Plot 51 is a third floor apartment with an intercom system for access. It is double glazed with a fully fitted all electric kitchen including an oven, hob and hood. Buyers can make it their own by choosing from an extensive range of kitchen finishes such as work tops and splashbacks.

The apartment comprises a kitchen / diner, a decent sized bedroom and a bathroom, and Virgin Media with fibre optic broadband is being installed enabling quick internet access.

The apartment is available to purchase through Persimmon’s 80/20 shared equity scheme and making it a perfect choice for first time buyers looking for homes for sale in Bolton.

Through the scheme, buyers are offered an equity loan of up to a maximum of 80 per cent of the purchase price. They then obtain a mortgage for the remaining 20 per cent.

Alongside the apartments is a range of three / four bedroom three storey homes including the traditional Cartmel house-type. The Cartmel enjoys some lovely features including a bay window in the dining room and a spacious master bedroom with en suite and a walk in dressing room on the top floor.

Middlebrook View is perfect for football lovers as the development is situated on a private road which leads to the football academy where Bolton Wanderers players train. It’s a lovely green development which has a protection order on all the trees around its perimeter.

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome