*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Persimmon Homes

Contemporary living showcased with houses for sale in Basildon at the Church Park showhome

11 August 2011

A stylish showhome is now open at Persimmon Homes’ Church Park development in Basildon enabling househunters to get a real feel for what their dream home could be like.

The Carnfield I is a three bedroom detached property which is perfect for young families looking for houses for sale in Basildon. On the ground floor you step into a spacious hall with a useful under-stairs cupboard and a cloakroom. There is a large lounge / dining area with French doors leading to the garden, creating a light airy room which is ideal for summer entertaining.

Beige walls contrast with a dark wood laminate floor, giving the room a chic yet practical feel for everyday living.

Upstairs is the master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.

Decorated throughout in neutral tones, the showhome the combines the tranquil shades of mauve, beige and aubergine, with a lively use of mirrors including a wall of mirrors in the hall and cloakroom.

“Church Park is a great development for first time buyers and young families,” comments Caroline Martin, acting head of sales for Persimmon Homes Essex. “We’re currently in the first phase which includes a range of three bedroom properties and one two bedroom coach house. The first buyers will be moving in this autumn.

“Plus, our 85/15 shared equity scheme makes it easier for those looking to get onto the property ladder as only a five per cent deposit is required. Buyers are offered an equity loan of up to 15 per cent of the purchase price and need to secure a mortgage for the remaining 85 per cent.”

Finishing Touches

Create a look that's as individual as you are. Add the finishing touches to your Persimmon home.

Supporting your communities

Our Community Champions programme was established in 2015 and has already donated more than £3 million to over 3,500 good causes across Great Britain. Every month whilst the programme is running, our 32 regional businesses together give away 64 donations of up to £1,000 each. It's easy to apply for your local good cause.

Annotation 2020 09 03 113957

Persimmon Homes is delighted to be joining forces with Team GB: the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Olympic Team run by the British Olympic Association, to give away an amazing £1 million to support children across England, Wales and Scotland.

Annotation 2020 09 03 114032

Our hugely successful Community Champions programme has already donated more than £1 million to good causes in England, Wales and Scotland. Every month we give away 60 donations of up to £1,000 each to local groups and charities.

Showcase your style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #lovemypersimmonhome for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#lovemypersimmonhome